Jump to navigation Jump to search
The following projects need to be done on the SaruWiki Admin Team home servers
- Reconfiguration of SaMBa to use OpenLDAP
- Reconfiguration of Horde3 to use OpenLDAP
- Reconfiguration of postfix/courier Virtual Mailbox setup to use OpenLDAP
- Installation of a certificate authority
- Reconfiguration of OpenSSH to use certificates instead of passwords
- Installation of Asterisk, to use XS4all VoIP together with KPN analog telephone lines.
The following projects are research projects only, so they're listed under Prio 4:
- IET iSCSI Enterprise Target: have a Linux server become an iSCSI target
- iSCSI initiator on Linux
- (semi)dynamic persistant route addition by scripting something under /etc/network/if-up.d
- Create a startup script for setting /proc/sys - was already there, see Procsys recommendations
- Create a startup script for setting network routes - using the available networking options, see networking section. We still could look into more elaborate scripts under /etc/network/if-up.d but that's a really low priority expansion on persistant routing.
- Create an IPtables parser script (the "Iceditch" project, see the firewall section)
- Installation and configuration of OpenLDAP to augment passwd - see the OpenLDAP section.